Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm no Mavis Beacon!

Ok, I had no idea how slow 10 year olds are on the computer! I had the brilliant idea to have my students type out their science reports. It has taken absolutely forever. I really had taken for granted their knowledge of keyboarding. To watch them peck out each letter, just about drove me ape crazy. I finally went around and helped each student type half of their report. I think I saved them each a good 2 hours! Anyway, the day is going by pretty quickly. We are going to finish up decorating pumpkins today. One student is doing an eyeball and the stem is painted red to be the vessels on the back of an eye. It is really disgusting. I want to gag every time I see it. Anyway, I better get back to the cherubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home